The Digital Innovation Hub /DIH Officer will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with partners and stakeholders. She/he will, under the guidance of Manager, DIH & IE: identify key areas for internal and external collaboration, key partners, and influencers to facilitate that cooperation, and mechanisms for convening them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the research and innovation work coordination.
- Identifies collects and analyzes data that enable her/him to explore the environment and identify potential partner.
- Explore potential partners, writing proposal in consultation with the head of business development and negotiation with partners.
- Assesses proposals, including conceptual, methodological, operational, evaluative, and financial aspects and identifies and develops proposals in accordance with e tech’s policies.
- Planning and coordinating the development of partnering strategy and policies and getting approval from the manager
- Provides technical supervision, identification of resource and Provide advice to the partners.
- Supports the development of MOU and other agreements between e tech and partners.
- Facilitates key relationships and collaboration between e tech and potential partners.
- undertakes research and info gathering, briefings, networking, liaison, etc.
- Prepare final reports of results and negotiates revisions and/or additional requirements.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Deliver a great experience to the partners when working with eTech.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Lead the launch process for new partners including sales enablement, marketing, and change management, with the end goal of getting the partner to independently promote the product.
- Manage the growth and monetization of existing partners through scalable programs that can span across multiple industries.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, sales, and customer success
- Maintaining positive client relationships and driving new acquisitions
- Developing and implementing organizational goals, procedures, and policies
- Managing, monitoring, and reviewing business operations
- Defines, documents, and socializes strategy and roadmap for partner integrations.
- Strategize on opportunistic partnerships.
- Strategize, understand, and capitalize for partner to play in market space.
- Ensure partners comply with contract term.
- Establish good relationship with external stakeholders including, Government, Trade union, Chamber of Commerce, Banks and Financial Institutions, Insurance companies.
- Technical skills.
- Proactive, team player.
- Communication and networking skills.
- Experience and interest in activities that benefit the public.
- coordination skill.
- Industrial experience.
Educational Background and Work Experience:
- Sc. /B.Sc. degree in IT, computer science, electrical engineering, business management/administration or related fields.
- 2/3 years of industrial experience with 2 years in project participation.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Number required: – 2
What we will offer:
- Attractive salary.
- Exciting work environment.
- Capacity building opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled international experts and be part of a team that provides high-quality services and products.
- A Great professional career path towards excellence.