DIH and Industry Empowerment department Manager is accountable for the management and enablement of eTech Digital Innovation Hub by developing business processes, as well as developing, monitoring and evaluation of the DIH strategies to realize eTech’s vision and mission in the digital innovation sector. The Department Manager will play key role in networking with higher institutions, Innovation hubs, funding agencies, eTech shareholders, Industry experts, innovators, researchers, and International Stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the process of DIH management and Operation.
- Strategize and Plan DIH Creation and Operations.
- Manage, coordinate, execute DIH budget such as seeking funding sources, applying, and efficient utilization.
- Responsible to coordinate and facilitate the advisory team including ensuring their contributions and timely executions.
- Develop and implement Business Plan based on the roadmap and respond for paper calls.
- Responsible for initiating and establishing strategies for working with JCC.
- Responsible for establishing partnerships with different stakeholders such as universities, public organizations, and international actors.
- Organize and strategize to establish Digital Innovation Clubs in Universities or work together with existing similar clubs in different Universities.
- Manage the inauguration of Digital Innovation works in eTech.
- Responsible for promoting strategic projects to eTech’s steering team and board management as well as external stakeholders.
- Management: Supervise, lead, and plan the work of the DIH teams while ensuring the development of the teams’ skills, the progress of the work, and completion of the planned deliverables in time.
- Set up, monitor, and communicate on performance indicators, metrics, and quality linked to DIH scope.
- Define and monitor milestones, KPIs, deliverables, and outcomes.
- Evaluate the performance of its employees and propose individual and collective skills development plans.
- Support professional growth of employees both individually and collectively.
- Manage and motivate eTech DIH team and encourage synergies between different players.
- Share and exchange with the all the team information relating to his/her unit and/or its management and/or the company.
- Communicate on the achievements of the team periodically.
- Revise the strategies according to the observed progress and change in the technology/policy landscape.
- Guarantee the application and selection procedures as well as any related activities follows the defined regulation of the DIH.
- Any other relevant activities that deem necessary for the successful operation of the DIH.
- Project management experience.
- Supervision of teams.
- Technical skills.
- Proactive, team player.
- Communication and networking skills.
- Experience and interest in activities that benefit the public.
- Leadership skill.
- Industrial experience.
Educational Background and Work Experience:
- Sc./B.Sc. degree in IT, computer science, electrical engineering, business management/administration, MIS or related fields.
- 4/6 years of industrial experience with 2 to 3 years in project management.
- Experience on innovation hubs, Training, Research, Engagements and Partnership development are very critical.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Term of employment: Permanent
Number required: One.
What we will offer:
- Attractive salary.
- Exciting work environment.
- Capacity building opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled international experts and be part of a team that provides high-quality services and products.
- A Great professional career path towards excellence.