- EOI: Expression of Interest
eTech is an end-to-end ICT solutions provision company setup by highly skilled technical and professionals from around the world. These diverse experience skills make eTech uniquely equipped to be a leading participant in the technology transformation Ethiopia has envisioned.
eTech has developed own state of the art technology solutions for ride-healing, fleet management, call center, delivery and e-Commerce end to end business solutions, and dedicated to take full ownership to provide, Integration, management, implementation and enhance overall technological solutions.
Therefore, the company wants an interested partner, who has the capacity to handle the business administration part of the job.
The objective of this EOI is to request expression of interest from interested participants having relevant experience in outsourcing administrative, marketing and management functions. The document shall express strategies of the esteemed partner in areas, like identifying, evaluating, recruiting, negotiating, and managing strategic players for ride hailing and ecommerce operation.
4. SUBJECT OF THE INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
eTech share company invites expression of interest from eligible participants, for the operation of ride-hailing and e-commerce business with partnership and revenue modality.
5. REQUIRMENTS :
- The interested participant can participate in both or in any of the two partnership requests (Ride-healing and e-commerce)
- The interested participant should explicitly describe in which partnership request he/she is participated.
- Interested participant required providing in detail about their strategic partnership model.
LOT 1:- Taxi Ride-hailing operation:
The proposal should include the following features:-
- Operational Responsibilities
- Identify, evaluates, recruit, negotiate, and manage strategic players for ride hailing operation.
- Driver and client on boarding, recruitment, and development programs.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic cost and benefit of drivers and clients, define incentive & loyalty program,
- Expansion planning and Business development and other related responsibilities
- Admin Responsibilities
- How to engage on the day to day administrative task,
- Overseeing the smooth running of administrative tasks for the operation.
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process.
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees.
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities and other responsibilities.
- Marketing and Sales Responsibilities
- Define, perform and strategize Marketing and sales expansion
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts;participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of relevant projects.
- Responsibilities for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales and other responsibilities.
LOT 2:- E-commerce Operation
The proposal should have features like Lot 1 :-
- The strategy of the participant to identify, evaluates, recruit, negotiate, and manage strategic players for e-commerce operation.
- Merchant and Agent on boarding, recruitment, and development programs.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic cost and benefit of merchants and agents, define incentive & loyalty program,
- How to engage on the day to day administrative task,
- Expansion planning and Business development.
- Define, perform and strategize Marketing and sales expansion and,
- other related responsibilities
The following outcomes are expected from the envisaged partnership service:
- Value proposition document.
- Use case document
- Partnership Modality
7. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT CAN BE:-
- Valid relevant renewed licenses to undertake the project.
- VAT registration certificate and TIN registration certificate.
- Experience with other company on the partnership he/she participated.
- Experience in group or individual experience can be attached.
- Individual related experience can be attached.
8. COMPANY AND OTHER GENERAL REQUIREMENTS /For companies only/
- How long has the company been in business?
- State the number of employee in the company.
- State the number of employee that will be dedicated to this assignment.
9. PRESENTATION OF TENDER
In order to facilitate the analyses of responses to this EOI, participants are required to prepare
their proposals in accordance with the instructions outlined in this section.
Proposals should be prepared as simply as possible and provide a street forward, concise
description of the participant capability’s to satisfy the requirements of the EOI. Emphasize
should be concentrated of accuracy, completeness, and clarity of content. All parts, pages,
fingers and tables should be numbered and clearly labeled. The proposal should be organize in to
the following major sections:-
- 1.0 Executive Summery
- 3.0.Operational Strategy
- Administration Strategy
- Sales Strategy including use case strategy.
- Marketing Strategy including value proposition strategy.
- 4.0. Approaches and Methodologies
- Partnership Modality /Pricing Model (Share percentage), Proposed Price.
- 5.0. The Allocated Budget for this project.
- 6.0.Resumes /as company or individual or a group
10. PROPOSAL SUBMITTION
The proposal must be delivered to the summation via email address indicated below and received the company no later than March 27, 2023.
Bole Japan Tamrat Building 1st and 2nd floor in front of kanna TV
Addis Ababa- Ethiopia
+251118-22-04-22 Mobile: 0901947147
Chief, Business Operation Directorate
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: – www.etechsc.com