Job Title/position: Junior Software Developer
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The position holder shall be part of the core development team of eTech. He/she will take part in the development of eTech’s core framework and other products. Requirements gathering & documentation, product design, development, and operations are the major areas to which this developer(s) will contribute. Good communication skills, team spirit, eagerness to learn new things, and attention to detail & quality are some of the key characteristics required of the position holders.
Qualification: Education: BSC Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information System, Computer Science or any related fields
Term of Employment: Permanent
Number required 3(Three)
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience
|1. Knowing of basic programming languages
2. Confidence testing and debugging code
3. Understanding of back- end web development.
4. Basic understanding of front-end web development
5. Comprehension of responsive design concepts.
6. Search engine optimization skills
7. Learn to program
Competencies/ Personal attributes
- An ability to work in a team and independently
- Problem- solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What we will offer
- Attractive salary for the position
- Exciting work environment
- Capacity building opportunities
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled international experts, and be part of a team that provides high-quality services and products.
- A Great professional career path towards excellence