Job Summary/Basic Function:
Manager, Strategy and Project management office is an administrative professional specialized in managing, coordinating, and overseeing of different activities related to planning, implementing, evaluating, and progress monitoring all ICT projects (Software, Infrastructure and Security). Responsible for ensuring that project is moving forward smoothly and on time. Work alongside different work units’ project officers, who oversee the execution of the project overall; primarily focused on clear communication and ensuring everyone on the team understands their roles and expectations and meet strategic targets using OKR method. Try to foresee issues and communicate them to the DCEO of ICT Products or CEO of the company as part of regular updates on the project’s progress.
- Take due responsibility to prepare strategic plan.
- Follow the Implementation of the strategic plan.
- Guide the performance evaluation of the company.
- Designed performance improvement strategy and tactics.
- Manage to enhance the performance of e tech through OKR.
- Monitors implementation of the department’s operations and ensure compliance to all regulations for department and subsidiaries and adhere to all standards for streamline processes to incorporate all government regulations.
- Lead on the annual review and target setting of performance indicators and methods to capture key business activity.
- Perform the project management activities: Key results, milestone management, scope delivery, stakeholder engagement, project cost & forecasting, management of risks and product quality and produce comprehensive project reporting, providing transparency for key stakeholders and technology leadership.
- Create an awareness with strong focus on project risk, with the ability to govern the project execution process ensuring compliance with all corporate, regulatory, IT risk and architecture policies.
- Coordinates groups of projects from different departments and oversees creative process from start to execution to ensure all project teams utilize resources adequately and properly.
- Coordinates group time management and scheduling based on the project and oversees creative process from pitch to execution ensuring the project team has all that they need from assets to key information and delivers on time.
- Coordinate meetings and project activities to identify and document business strategy and goals, project schedule, implementation roadmap and project costs.
- Ensures all areas impacted by the project initiative are identified and appropriately represented in scope definition, requirement discussions, business readiness and implementation activities.
- Collaborates with project team leaders from different departments of eTech to develop business charters, project requirements and other key project documentation.
- Define and monitor milestones, KPIs, deliverables, and outcomes.
- Work closely with various internal and external stockholders to facilitate successful project, process, or governance implementation.
- Supporting day-to-day activities to include coordination of activities among ITC project leaders, quality assurance and control of project outputs and reports required by higher management offices of eTech.
- Assist Information Communication Technology Project Managers and other leads with activities including organizing, planning, analyzing, and problem solving.
- Work with the team to in accordance with the agile methodology, project plan maintenance, gathering and applying updates to the project plan, preparing meeting materials for core team meetings, documenting meeting minutes and actions and tracking actions.
- Support Technical Business Analysts with documenting business requirements for Service provision improvements before or after delivering the project outputs.
- Support technology workshops with planning and execution activities including creation of deliverables, such as basic workflow diagrams, action items, issues, task assignments, meeting recaps, etc.
- Establish and coordinate project activities including collecting project status, reporting of progress, organizing, recording, and maintaining communications and project deliverables.
- Support and brief ICT consultants on the design and implementation of customized customer engagements and on the strategic accounts, small to large revenue deals and relationship opportunities
- Conduct timely follow-up communications with any project teams to determine impact of briefings on success of the project deliverables.
- Managing the early inception and initiation of projects with business owners; defining the project approach and estimating the project delivery with subject matter experts; supporting project success and achieving business benefits with a correctly structured and resourced project delivery team
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of the project for both business and technology components, ensuring alignment to business objectives and benefits, and operational acceptance of the final solution; accountability for project success (budget, schedule and quality)
- Managing the involvement of stakeholders in project delivery, building a project team of technology and business resources, and supporting their participation in the definition and acceptance of the solution
- Act as a leader to ensure adherence to proper techniques and standard methodology relating to planning, communication, integration, and implementation of work efforts, as well as contribution to best practices and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with technical and business subject matter experts to establish the vision of projects and analyze the tradeoffs between performance needs and usability.
- Conducts assessments and evaluations of project performance and quality through the independent analysis and interpretation of objective and subjective evidence (including project status reports, quality assurance and configuration management audit results), through direct discussion with project team members and the quality assurance and monitoring team.
- Drive the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, closure, and evaluation of customer requests with stakeholders across the world.
- Actively support project control and execution to updates the Project schedule regularly with actual cost and schedule status. Analyzes and manages cost and schedule variance against the baseline and develop and communicate corrective action plans eTech management as needed.
- Perform other duties assigned to him /her by the immediate supervisor.
Master’s degree/bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; in business administration, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, computer science, information systems or relate backgrounds.
Certifications: PMP is a plus
Work Experience: 4/6yrs experience out of which 2/3 years should be in managerial position(s). Experience in working with project management methodology including budget development, Strategic plan monitoring and evaluation, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting knowledge: agile methodologies will be a plus, minimum of 2 years of direct experience as a Project Manager in an IT/IS capacity and Knowledge of MS Project.
Competencies/ Personal attributes
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies including Scrum
- Knowledge of project management principles, policies, and procedures; knowledge of project scheduling and the use of standardized scheduling tools and use of project estimating tools and techniques; Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Experience working with current business trends that are relevant to company and client.
- PMI PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred; exposure to CMMI and/or process definitions helpful.
- Experience in technology project management and in cross-functional agile teams
- Detailed Software Development Lifecycle knowledge, ideally gained through prior experience in an application development role.
- Technical analysis experience, with an understanding of frameworks, development infrastructure and other Tools
- Knowledge of Project & Program Reporting principles
- Knowledge of handling Infrastructure and Security project is essential.
Term of Employment: Permanent
Number required; 1
What we will offer:
- Attractive salary.
- Exciting work environment.
- Capacity building opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled international experts and be part of a team that provides high-quality services and products.
- A Great professional career path towards excellence.