Job Summary/Basic Function
The Cyber security Pre-Sales Engineer will act as the primary resource for the sales of the products and services. The main function of this role will be to combine superior technical knowledge and sales skills in order to provide consultation to current and potential customers and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates technical understanding and broad knowledge of Cybersecurity.
- Support sales team in pre-implementation discussion. Ability to prepare technical proposals for customer, create business forecast and support customer technical Q&A.
- Gather technical requirements from the customers, domain leaders and account managers.
- Facilitate and conduct POC on needs basis. Engage with Tech team for successful PoC and Pilot projects.
- Identify customer’s security challenges and focus on documentation to make alignment.
- Project planning and overall project management
- Research on latest cyber security trends and industry related technology.
Requirements and skills
- Expert/significant experience with one or more technologies on our line card
- Moderate experience across Splunk, Gigamon, Palo Alto Networks, Infoblox, Crowd Strike, Snowflake, Zscaler, or FireEye
- Some Network or System administration
- Programing language experience the likes of python, perl, etc
- Consulting experience in Cyber domain.
- Consultation capability in related technology and or related service to customer.
- Communication skill.
- Experience of creating budgetary quotation ensuring profitability.
- Project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in field of cyber security, or related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- At least 3 above years of experience in the cyber security industry.
Term of Employment: Permanent
Number required; one
What we will offer
- Attractive salary
- Exciting work environment
- Capacity building opportunities
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled international experts, and be part of a team that provides high-quality services and products.
- A Great professional career path towards excellence.