Job Summary/Basic Function
The Infrastructure Quality Assurance & Monitoring officer acts as ICT Infrastructure Testing and Quality Assurance and responsible for the end-to-end testing of systems and Infrastructures under development and ongoing maintenance of the quality assurance processes to reduce development defects and maintain quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Validation and characterization strategy and test requirements in support of platform and product development
- Design, develop, implement, and deploy automated test benches and associated automation tools.
- Design, develop, implement, and deploy test, characterization, and validation tools and procedures.
- Support, maintain and enhance tools and methods in support of project and engineering team needs including platform and prototyping roadmap.
- Define test and characterization plans in collaboration with the whole engineering team.
- Perform tests and characterizations of product features and performances.
- Collaborate with other team members, including software/firmware, mechanical and electrical engineering, and outside partners.
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites that cover adequately the requirements.
- Assessing the progress and effectiveness of the test effort by using key performance indicators
- Analysis of test results and creation of issues, preparation of test report and tracking of progress
- Discussion of test results with engineering, advocating the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects, issuing a release recommendation
- Designs, develops, and implements cost effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment for all phases of ICT product development.
- Provides day-to-day guidance to project management team and testing coordination.
- Responsible for all phases of testing for assigned projects or releases including (but not limited to) system integration testing, business acceptance testing, performance testing, operability testing, and deployment verification testing on
- Manage creation, review and sign-off of testing documentation (e.g., test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports) for assigned area / projects and ensure all test artifacts adhere to testing standards and audit requirements.
- Create test plans, test cases and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents.
- Respond to user questions regarding system behavior and provide assistance during defect resolution.
- Test planning, test execution and defect resolution processes for research, analysis, design, execution, maintenance, and / or support of testing solutions that are appropriate to the application, solution and project as assigned.
- Report to, and take direction from, the Quality Assurance and Monitoring Manager
- Perform other duties assigned to him /her by the immediate supervisor.
MSC/BSC, in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Intelligent Systems, Internet Technology Management Information System, Project Management and other ICT related backgrounds.
Work Experience: 2/3 years’ experience out of which 1/2 years should be in quality assurance, auditing and/regulatory testing experience, experience with Quality Assurance processes and testing methodologies on IT infrastructure Quality Assurance Testing experience.
Term of Employment: Permanent
Number required; 1(one)
What we will offer:
- Attractive salary.
- Exciting work environment.
- Capacity building opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled international experts, and be part of a team that provides high-quality services and products.
- A Great professional career path towards excellence.