Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development. Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the success of Pursuant products, services & brand promise in the marketplace. This person will:
- Establish effective working relationships with sales and agency leadership to ensure that our products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch, and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales enablement tools
- Develop, establish, and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the organization.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important.
Marketing Manager Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong closing skills
- Ability to present multiple product lines
- Pro-active and good listener
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing