Education and experience
BSC Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, IT or any related fields with 2 years of proven experience
- Designing and implementing enterprise network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Install and operate VMware ESXi, Linux, and Windows server operating systems.
- Installing, supporting, and maintaining server and storage hardware.
- Preparing RFP, technical proposals, and quotations
- Giving demonstrations, training, and presentations to help clients discover and understand products/services
- Research and analytical skills
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good time management skills
- An ability to follow processes
- Strong documentation skills
- Good communication skills– both written and verbal
- Commercial and business awareness