The senior sales and marketing officer will be responsible for managing organizational sales, generating revenue by selling products and add-ons, maintaining customer accounts, and developing and implementing sales strategies. They will also be responsible for maintaining customer loyalty, setting sales goals, coordinating the sales team, and providing ongoing training. The role involves building long-term relationships with customers, providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support, and traveling throughout the assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers. The officer will also be expected to provide marketing or technical advice to clients after selling the product and perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
1. Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls
2. Generate revenue by selling additional features/add-ons or products
3. Generate and maintain leads (prospective customers) and convert leads into sales
4. Maintain accounts across the lifecycle of a customer, from lead generation through post-sales support and beyond
5. Manage customer retention and loyalty programs and activities that are designed to reduce customer defection and increase customer lifetime value
6. Implement sales strategies, policies and procedures to grow demand.
7. Generate invoice and collect payment
8. Plan the sales potential and performance of possible sales channels
9. Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
10. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc
11. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
12. Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
13. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
14. Providing recommendations for future tactics, seeking to increase sales volume
15. Set sales goal and meeting planned sales goals
16. Help the supervisor to set individual sales targets with the sales team
17. Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
18. Coordinating the activities and performance of the sales team
19. Providing ongoing training for salespeople
20. Developing the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education
21. Understand customers and how they relate to the products
22. Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
23. Committed to delivering a service that is value for money
24. Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales
25. Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by division head
26. Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle
27. Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice after selling the product
28. Willingness to take personal responsibility for delivering an excellent service to meet the needs of customer
29. Perform other duties assigned to him /her by the immediate supervisor
Qualification and Experience of Senior Sales Officer
- MA/BA degree in Sales Management, Marketing Management, business administration or related field with excellent IT knowledge
- 3/5years of relevant experience on similar /related position
- Additional Training:
- Sales training certificate
Competencies/ Personal attributes
- Demonstrate commitment to the vision, mission, core values and goals of e tech.
- Having ability to maintain confidentiality and foster trust and respect.
- Being self-motivated and highly organized, detail oriented
- Being flexible and able to work well under pressure
- Exhibit a desire to support a large number of people and units.
- Having desire and skill to work with other as a team Technical skills
- Having knowledge of sales in ICT organization Understanding customer behavior
Fluency in spoken and written English.
Term of Employment: Permanent
What we will offer
Exciting work environment
Capacity building opportunities
Opportunity to work with highly skilled international experts, and be part of a team that provides high-quality services and products.
A Great professional career path towards excellence
How to Apply
Please compile all your credentials, experience letter, crucial documents in one PDF file and make sure to write ” Senior Sales and Marketing Officer” on the subject line at your email, anyone who fails to follow the above directive will not be considered for the position. please apply by using the email: