Job Summary/Basic Function
Sales and Marketing Lead is responsible for planning, organizing and leading, coordinating, and facilitating the Marketing and Sales operations of the company. He/she must be responsible to meet or exceed target sales revenue and, can lead all marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
He/she is responsible for developing plans to help establish the company’s brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals. Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity expected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, manage, and coordinate all sales strategies, and activities of the company.
- Lead the development and monitoring of brand guidelines and key messages.
- Conduct regular reviews of the brand and customer targets to increase a brand’s marketplace performance.
- Review customer feedback and monitor consistency of marketing and sales plan; as well as develop business objectives, growth targets, and brand strategies.
- Develop channel sales plans and strategies for building/maintaining a robust channel sales pipeline and moving key opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Maintain key customers and build good relationships in assigned corporate organizations like, Embassies, GOs, etc.
- Work with the management team and sales team to develop and maintain a flexible/scalable sales model.
- Follow the established sales processes of the company and effectively utilize the available sales resources provided by the company.
- Effectively maintain and keep current customer partner information and sales opportunities in the company.
- Manage all aspects of qualitative and quantitative market research for technology transport including research regarding product/service awareness, positioning, benefits, and marketing communications.
- Creates various marketing materials to be used across various media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration.
- Develops systems and procedures that enhance the sales performance of the company.
- Formulates short and long-term marketing and sales plans for the company-designated solutions.
- Constantly explore, recommend, use, and optimize promotion methods, vehicles, and technologies to engage with various audiences, particularly as part of fully integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Plan, organize, execute, and manage events including specialized tradeshows, conferences, customer and partner events, industry events, sales training sessions, and other company events.
- Determine and manage the department budget and deliver marketing activity within the agreed budget
- Quantifies sales potential, assesses market landscape, evaluates current and future competitors, predicts market trends, and identifies potential opportunities and risks.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Evaluates the performance of employees under her/his direct supervision.
- Prepares and submits periodic reports to the CEO and undertakes other duties as assigned by him/her
- Performs other assigned tasks within the overall scope of his/her role.
- Skills and Competencies:
- Technology awareness
- Advanced marketing and sales skills
- Advanced customer services skill
- Advanced computer literacy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills & organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational, multitasking, and time-management skills.
Education: MA or BA/in marketing & Master of Business Administration (if any) or other related fields.
- Fluency in English and Amharic, both written and verbal.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint in a professional way.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge in Automotive & Vehicles.
- At least, above 3 years of working experience in a Marketing Head or Team lead position in ride healing and/or e-commerce companies.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal with people.
- Proven administrative and IT skills, and an ability to maintain accurate records.
Term of Employment: Permanent
Number required; one
What we will offer
- Attractive salary
- Exciting work environment
- Capacity building opportunities
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled international experts, and be part of a team that provides high-quality services and products.
- A Great professional career path towards excellence.